Saturday, April 9, 2016

New things to try: pocket letters




I have always loved snail mail.  I also love art and scrapbooking.   So I recently stumbled across something that combines all 3!  It's called pocket letters. These basically are letters you make by filling the 9-sleeve trading card sheet with artsy stuff for a pen pal.  Of course I use a PO box for my mystery mail :).  I just finished my letter for my first pen pal.   I hope she likes it!  We are exchanging recipes :). I am a crafter on a budget so I can't fill it with a ton of stuff :)

My dear friend Jen at The Everday Planner told me about these! I bet they'll be addictive!   Want to trade with me?  Send me a message and we'll talk.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie! I've added you and Rowana to my blog as my favorite blogs to read!!! at my new website.. Plan With Jen (www.planwithjen.com)
    Love this post! I guess I better get to making my first pocket letter too!!

    ReplyDelete