Sunday, August 3, 2014

Recent Layouts

I've been doing quite a bit of scrapbooking lately.   I'm on 2 CTs for very talented designers.   They both have a couple of new kits out :)

 

 Jen Wright Designs

I finally bought some new shoes.  I made this layout for Jen Wright's July Template Challenge over at Scrappy Bee.   It's with her kit called Backyard Fun.


Here's a Project Life Style layout :) My bump is getting big!  Can't wait to meet that little baby!  This is with a Template by Julie Billingsley and Jen Wright's Kit: Salt Life.  It's on sale for $1 right now :)



One more with  Salt Life. I've had so much fun with my new bump-appropriate clothes.  This is a template by Amber Morrison at the Digi Chick.



Keep In Touch Designs

I've had some pretty rough days, and this week was full of them!  This is with KITD's kit, Stormy Skies.  


 
This is with her new "Lolly Bag"


 

Just for fun...

This is with Erica Zane's kit: Crazy Like a Fox.   This is a template by Cindy Schneider - Set 159.



No comments:

Post a Comment